Saturday, March 25, 2006

Tanktops...

Singapore, is a land of tanktops..

in fact, I think it's more common than t-shirts. Guys wear it, kids wear it, construction workers wear it, old german ladies wear it... of course, girls wear them most of the time... at the office, at home, weddings, cleaning, partying, sleeping, waking, swimming...whatever.....

you know.... I think women knows the power they hold upon us with their tops.... it's not that its too humid to be wearing shirts... its something else....:

  • 1. it gives them the exclusive rights to call us perverts... I mean.... no guy, would pass off the chance to see what's hidden underneath, and now...women claim its our perverted minds that we are looking at them.... and somehow they're not responsible for the fact that by wearing tops they're trigerring our male's primal switch
  • by wearing tops, they're deviously distracting male attention away from conversation and steering men into humble submission..... example.... have you tried having a conversation with a cute chick on a low cut top? aha... yes... can you concentrate on the conversation or on the subject? forget that, can you concentrate on the face???.... If you can.... well... either you're a woman, or.... well... you're a very well adjusted guy... :-)

really though, i'm agonising over the fact that I remember very little of the conversation, and missing points of the conversation on the merit of a low cut tank top, which had me trying my best to divert my eyes, and failing spectacularly... which she may, or may not notice... Is Kane Perverted then? If she didn't wear such a dress, would I have sneaked a peek? I probably wouldn't....... so, basically speaking, this is a premeditated murder, with the man being the setup for "temporary insanity"

maybe I should be wearing tanktops... maybe then someone would sneak a peek at my melon blossoms.......and let them get distracted..... "sigh" ....

5 comments:

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

I suggest you practice to get more convenient in front of tank tops. The more the better. ;)

Wilson said...

aha... very funny bluecactus...its still not working... was at work today... and was telling a story, and forgot the story midline, just because somebody has decided to pick her pen up from the floor...... I need help here... :-)

Anonymous said...

Errr you sound so despo.. haha.. sorry I don't mean to offend you though. But really all men are like that?? Are you sure? Cos I don't observe such reactions from European guys. And the girls wear much less than a tank top.

I just came across your blog accidentally. Nice to know you btw.

Wilson said...

hi super...this is my theory on the westerners...
1. they have perfected the arts of
"peripherals"...looking while
"not" looking
2. they're such horny bastards
anyway, maybe they already end
in some other places, and
really in the "been there,
done that" state, and
maybe the "package" isn't to
his fancy

but, bottom line, don't ever forget, if the package's right, we will DEFINITELY LOOK....

ha, nice to know you, btw... :-)

Anonymous said...

'Male's primal switch'?

Wondering what could 'switch' mine... Daniel Craig's upper abnomen (as he dramatically emerged out of the ocean)? :-)

Boyfriend, there's nature and there's your own portrait of the nature.

Fantasy does a lot of nasty things, you know..