Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Year, 2008

Ah, how fast the year moves!!!

It feels just like last week that I wrote the post for new year 2007, and behold, 2008 is here...

how do you rate your 2007? in my previous posting, I predicted that 2007 looked interesting from a 2006 point of view....and after living it... whoa...it has surpassed even my expectations.

it's by far...my most interesting year to date... it's definitely not my best year (too many abysmal disappointments abound to even qualify as a good year), but it is the year that I would remember the most. I've been busy making things happen this year..
  • there was a promotion, unexpected, and slightly unnerving

  • there was a step into the unknown, making social connections and engaging in
    a (surprisingly) evolving cooking class sessions, which has resulted in interactions with people I wouldn't have met in previous life.
  • there was a "balls-of-fun" trip to Ujung Kulon, which had a repercussion that I couldn't have imagined
  • there were multiple challenges, which I wasn't managing as well as I could have, but it was exciting nonetheless
  • more importantly... there was more attempts at roller-coastering than I have ever tried in one year..... or any year, for that matter

whaaaaa....!!!!! crazy...

you could say...2007 is my milestone year... now, there's no turning back. I've gone too far to stop now... Wilson is now well and truly a different animal.....

how does 2008 look then? hmmm...my crystal ball's not out yet...that may need a quiet blogging session with andrea bocelli overlooking the clarke quay river, which I promise to do... very soon.

2 comments:

blue eyes said...

surely a year for you, wilson..
mm....juz wondering....does it include me too??..he..ga la ya booo...:)
happy nu year, btw.
hope you'll have much more than your previous year has given to you.

Wilson said...

haha...

not so much it was a year for me than it was a year to remember...
you never know cheesecake...with the right time and the right place, things might just click into place..have a great year too