Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bangkok Bluesome

I'm back in Bangkok...

that's right..the land where massage parlours never sleep, and japanese tourists line the streets looking for their next bar...
Do I like bangkok? perhaps my friend was right.. it IS pretty boring...

well.. might as well stay at the hotel and while away the night with Arnie's Terminator 1

"I'll bee Baaaak".....

Teez, in reading... i'm unable to connect to a decent phone line... please send me dad's phone number and/or e-mail through..... I have e-mail... my yahoo...

stories to continue... including my first ever experience in shopping for a women's handbag for E........ a nerve wracking experience if there was one... really hope she likes it...

4 comments:

blue eyes said...

a suggestion for you..choose not the tacky one..hihi...and oh..pick d one w/ neutral color :)
err..seems not too excited w/ your trip to bkk...maybe bcoz you go there not w/ e....(you name it laa..hkhk...)
anyway, when you go back to jkt?
don't you forget to buy me oleh-oleh jugaa..! *wink wink*

Wilson said...

yikes... blue eyes...

maybe neutral is not the way to go...and no...any office functions is not something to get excited about, especially since i'm all alone here...:-( a little disconcerting...
oleh2?? sure, but when do we ever meet..? :-P

blue eyes said...

mm... neutral is too ordinary, you think? well.. only a suggestion though..:)
he..we meet whenever you ready, wilson....!
always been a pleasure to fetch oleh2...Hihihi...

Teez said...

handbag for e...? and you won't even bother to find me the most expensive pineapple-fibre silk you can find? Unbelievable.

Anyways you already know dad's number right? Oh plus, my friend Rob found some really good vintage jazz records in one of those dodgy Bangkok record stores. Watch out for the transvies. ;p