Thursday, July 03, 2008

Japanese Sun

It is now 3 AM in Nagoya, Japan,

and I can't sleep...for whatever reason.... so, yeah, finally I get to go to Japan. Wish my bosses were here though, at least the heat would be a little lower, along with the report, that is... :-(
Well anyway, can't complain.. I'm in Japan!!!....yey!!!!...

and we will be documenting ( if possible ) any culinary adventure that might happen along the way ( if i'm lucky enough to go out of this dorm, that is...)...

but I don't care...hey, its Japan, rite?? hope I can go through the meeting tomorrow without conking out...hehehe...

1 comment:

blue eyes said...

finally ya bro.....japan!! hehe...
hmm....nagoya, eyy? klo sempet mampir k tokyo giiiiihhhhhh....:p

am off to nL, btw....only for a year tho..

should meet before i depart......whaddya think? ;)