Sunday, February 12, 2006

Cold... Hard... Place

I just watched an episode of the "apprentice".. This is my 2nd one since last week.. That's right... the couch potato thing is my "new" thing nowadays...
Anyway, I'm genuinely pissed.. by the women... they are really backstabbing each other at every point of the game.. and displaying a total disregard for each other like I've never seen... they're losing every game, that's true... but, really... in this show, I'm amazed by all these so-called Rhodes scholars/ Wharton/ ivy leaguers..., by the way they don't support one another. Their arrogant, selfish, one upmanshipman of one another, and conveniently blaming other people for their losses...
I don't blame one, or the other. I don't know what i would've done if I were in that situation. However... it's scary to think that all of those people could have been, and probably is, sitting just next to you, a time bomb waiting to detonate.... probably, you, yourself, are like that too......yikes.... are we that primal? in the process of being a top dog, do we have to kill other dogs...
perhaps the immortal word is.... Can't we all get along?....

3 comments:

chocoholic said...

Honestly, the Apprentice? First season was original, fresh and interesting. Second season was ok... by the third, I think it was trash.
Just imagining the number of PMSs that were going on in that place (I heard they were not even allowed to watch TV), I can understand how the ladies just had to mutate into cat-women.... and attack each other.

ninA said...

hm...masih apprentice kan? belun telenovel2 yang laen hhehe...ati2 ati...udah ada sofa empuk. bentar lagi ..beli toples..kripiks, kacangs,wafers, coklats. hahaha

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Seriously, do you have your internet connection yet? Or not? I think even if you sent some snail mail to me, an update should've arrived in my mailbox by now. ;)

Work hard, blog harder.

Give me some updates about chicks with tank tops.