Friday, October 27, 2006

Feeling Crabby?

Had massive giant crabs today.... they told me it was Srilankan.... how do they grow these mothers? the claw was easily as big as my hand...and the meat.... peeled off in massive gorgeous chunks, like slabs of chicken pieces... and coated, no, smothered in creamy butter sauces.. the sauce wasn't as good as the one in my first crab experience, but no matter, the meat more than makes up for it..

these crabs were huge.. the meat, sweet and succulent, and the portions.. out of this world... wish I could update you guys on the picture.... but as it stands, you will just have to imagine my blistering fingers, slicked with butter, tearing off those hunks of perfectly cooked crabmeat and devouring it with rakish abandon...... due to obvious reasons, i have never told anyone I'm allergic to crabs... well, yes, I guess this one is worth getting the allergies...

so tonight... I'll be scratching my itches the whole night...and tomorrow first thing in the morning, i'll start planning my next allergy rush trip... :-)

2 comments:

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Ooooh... crabs...
Love crabs...
Worth the allergies I bet.
Sigh...

Anonymous said...

*pengz* you really willing to sacrifice for food.... U win !!!!