Monday, November 27, 2006

Karaoke, thou shalt be nameless..

Of all the unimportant things I've ever done... this must surely rank at the top of the list...had karaoke with a bunch of friends last night.... I won't bore you with the details, I believe you will have been in a karaoke joint at some point in your life, either by free will, or with some gentle persuasion (translation: blackmail)..

to make the points short and sweet... you should experience a karaoke..with all your buddies singing mandarin..I really didn't realise there were so many mandarin songs.... and after a while..they really start to sound the same..... :-( thank god there were still english songs....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai, saya Cynthia tenggara, mahasiswi universitas pelita harapan, lagi buat skripsi tentang Tiara Lestari dan butuh banget reponden buat ngisi questionnaire, kamu mau gak jadi responden saya? Saya butuh banget bantuannya, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,, kalau mau, kirim imel ke jeloia@yahoo.com ya,, jadi saya bisa kirim questionairenya ke imel kamu, thankssss…

Wilson said...

???

tiara lestari???

why me?? kyknya gw gak ada nyambung2nya dah ama Tiara...
aside from the occasional lust session, of course..:-)

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

huh? Karaoke?
I've never been to one.
And I must say, I'm extremely glad for that. ;)

Wilson said...

huh....

just wait and see.. bluecactus...just wait... and suffer the humiliation of having to sing your way through karaoke...and worse...having your buddies sing in a language you don't understand..all night long... :-(

Anonymous said...

Hey A cordial hello from Thailand!!

Any news on THE GIRL yet? he he he

I've just had an engagement ceremony on the last 9th. Putting the pics on my blog soon.

But you don't forget to update me, ok?

Anonymous said...

excuse me .. there wasn't any blackmailing.... just keeping critical information (like where we are going) from you.. haha.... u were too enticed by the food .... btw... u did hog the mic for a while... and bombarded the young pple in the group with oldies from 60s - 80s... (we are too young to know these songs! hehe)

You were also encouraged to join the D&D competition.. to sing oldies .. however u dare not.. otherwise.. u might win those guys-in-swimming-trunks-who-nearly-made-some-of-us-lost-appetite ... confirm u never saw such "entertainment" back in indonesia.. I hope that i never see this kind of "entertainment" for the rest of my life...