Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Saying Goodbye..


I just sold my first car..

Had a lot of great memories in that car… I never thought I’d be this sorry to see it go… the trips to Senayan with buddies on our weekly (ok, maybe monthly..) squash games, the heartbreaks, dates with a certain celebrity with huge eyes, killer legs..and an explosive personality to match…..and the last, a “friendly” conversation with a bushy moustached police, a pothole…and, of course, with the vivacious Ms. MES, it was memorable in more ways than one.

Really, really felt that a chunk of my life has gone… never to return.. funny how one can feel so bad about missing a car…I haven’t even named the car yet…
A picture of it on the blog, a momento, of the good times we had together, before it leaves for its new owner…


2 comments:

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Oh wow,... you did not name your car? How did you scold it when it's misbehavin'?

Wilson said...

hey, I'm a lover, not a fighter...
I've been known to whisper sweet nothings and encouragements once in a while... hmm.....a little melodramatic, huh..:-)