Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Everything in Moderation

I've been back on my couch potato mode for the past...eh....year. it's my new "old" thing to do... Oh, well, one can say that biking is NOT couch potato, but I digress.. it's a wee little exercise in the mountain sof hours spent zonked out on the couch, watching House reruns and chomping down on potato chips, or whatever happened to be around on that particular time.

The thing is, one gets tired of couch potatoing. There is always latent need to feel useful to something, or somebody that is built in to each person, and that particular need isn't covered by chugging down high fructose drinks in front of the sofa.

The last straw of that phase, was, with nothing great on the TV, I ended up watching the "i'm a celebrity, get me out here".... :-( watching all these cheesy people doing cheesy things (especially the reality TV star, doing a different reality TV show from his own reality TV) ended my love affair with the couch permanently.....

it's been a while since I blogged, so, some stuff may not make sense, but wilson is up and about,
and making his (admittedly) late 2009 resolutions, ha ha....

P.S. Thank you BC.... u're my blog rock...

1 comment:

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

All you need is just a push of a button to turn your TV off.
That's the only way to break the spell... :) I do the same thing too.

Wow, a blog rock, huh?
Flattered...