Monday, January 15, 2007

Nite Walk....

Nightime... is my favourite time of the day.....

not for the clubbing.. neither is for the night life... but for the possibilities of walking down empty paths undisturbed, let your head clear itself of its own murkiness ..
this nite... walked out of the office at 10 PM.. but no thought of home popped out...
I decided to let my feet do the walking.. take the long way home.....destination, undecided
maybe I'll just go straight home... maybe I won't... maybe I'll just point my way to Bugis and watch the neon lights glow brightly, maybe I'll just stroll down Little India, and immerse myself in the scent and the fragrance... maybe I'll just head over Clarke Quay.. and watch the Hooter Girls serving beers... or maybe I'll just sit by Esplanade and gaze blankly at the bay...

maybe, the longer I walk, the easier it will be for me... to forget...

3 comments:

blue eyes said...

what're u tryin 2 forget?
someone from d past..?:)

Wilson said...

it was a blue monday thing... just needed to get it off my chest.....forgetting is just a metaphore of many things..it could be the job.. the lousy monday lunch break... but in this case, you're right...it was a ghost from the past haunting me..which I thought was long gone&forgotten...

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Uuu,... Ghost from the past... wonder what that was. ;)